Pages

26 September 2016

26-09-16

  • Today Nifty +20 points & Bank nifty  +28 points
  • Today good opportunity to trade. But made some mistakes, which not allowed to full utilize the opportunity.
  • I could have taken direct BO trade. Need to improve on this
  • At the end exited early from the trade. I have not waited till the last swing to break. I have exited based on fear. So took decision based on emotion. Repeated mistake. Need to change.
  •  Today morning no good setup in Nifty, But noticed nice setup in Bank nifty tried. 
  • It yielded good result. But early exit to be avoided.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog keep up the good work.

    What is your experience in trading and when you know about DP trading.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amith,

    I am a fresher for Futures trading. Just started this month. Previously burnt my fingers cash trading using tips and trading based on my friends. Then decided to undergo formal training. And I have completed training with http://charttechnicals.blogspot.in/.

    ReplyDelete