Pages

14 May 2019

Milestone


      After a considerable amount of struggle reached a first mile stone. My gratitude to all those people who have helped me directly or in-directly to achieve this. Especially UR Dave, to formally initiate me into price action trading.

      The journey towards this milestone was longer than expected. The main reason was I have not took this as a series business due to many reasons. At one particular stage, I realized that I was not series about what I was doing. Then built some seriousness in the process and how I approach my trading. I feel that made a difference.

     I feel the journey just started, still a lot of challenges and struggles which I need to cross as a price action trader. But I am confident that I will smoothly sail over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment